Move your Data and infrastructure to the cloud
We are here to help our customers use potential of a Public Cloud. If you are looking for people with skills and competencies in in this area, you get to the right place.
In our team you can find Azure administrators, Azure experts (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Database), Security Experts. We can help you to start with a Public Cloud and we can support you to build complex hybrid or cloud environments.
How to start?
Take these steps:
Back up your data to the cloud
Mitigate the impact of disasters
Secure your data in the cloud
With Azure backup solutions, you can protect your data and applications to avoid costly business interruptions and meet compliance requirements. Securely extend your on-premises backup storage and data archiving solutions to the cloud. Rreduce cost and complexity, and achieve efficiency and scalability.
Even a minor outage can put you at a competitive disadvantage. Be ready with a business continuity plan that includes disaster recovery for all your major IT systems without the expense of secondary infrastructure.
With an increase in security breaches and cybercrimes, companies are rightfully concerned about the security of their data in the cloud. Stay protected with Azure security.
- Simplify tape management with significant cost savings, short recovery times, and up to 99 years of retention.
- Stored in geo-replicated storage, maintaining 6 copies of data across 2 Azure datacenters.
- 99.9% service availability.
- Restore services during a site outage at the primary datacenter.
- Protect Hyper-V, VMWare, and physical servers with System Center and SQL Server Always On.
- Leverage advanced analytics and threat intelligence to detect attacks.
- Simplify investigation for rapid threat response.
- Use access and application controls to block malicious activity.
- 100 or more services are provided by Azure Cloud, including Virtual Machines, Storage, Databases, Backup, Azure Active Directory, Analytics, and more.
- Forrester Consulting concluded that datacenter costs are reduced by $12M when switched to Azure
- 90% of Fortune 500 companies trust the Microsoft Azure Cloud. Take advantage of the most compliant of any cloud provider